Lying high above Tokyo, the Mandarin Oriental Hotel enjoys a fantastic location in Nihonbashi and breathtaking views over the city.
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel offers the height of contemporary luxury within walking distance from Tokyo’s main shopping and entertainment destinations and Tokyo Station.
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel is located within a walking distance from Tokyo’s most exciting sites, conveniently close to train stations and offers tours to the city’s must-see destinations
- Walking distance of Tokyo’s main shopping and entertainment destinations
- 8 minutes from Tokyo station
- Basement entrance to “Mitsukoshi-mae” subway station
- Easy access to the city’s most famous sights including the Imperial Palace Gardens
- Five minutes from Tokyo’s Stock Exchange
Address and contact details
Attendees of Tokyo Summit 2014 can enjoy special rates at the Hotel Mandarin Oriental for the duration of the Summit.
Only a few rooms left, book NOW!.
Use your stay in Tokyo to enjoy tours to the city’s most amazing sites. The Mandarin Oriental Hotel offers pre-arranged tours to Tokyo’s highlights.
For details and reservations please contact the concierge team and they will assist you:
Download Tours Routes & Information